Ring Us 910.509.0088
Support & Shop Small Retailers
Brick & Mortar Since 1999
Seda Sofa in stock now
Cisco Essentials | 20% Off Regular Prices
Cisco fabrics order free swatches
Furniture by Brand
Joanna Gaines Rugs
Rugs by Brands
Shop by Color
Free Shipping on all Anna Beck Jewelry
Notify me when this product is available:
1. Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
2. Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
3. Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
4. Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
5. Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
6. Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.
Brick & Mortar Store Since 1999